Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential new E-Mobile customer...

Options
  • 15-11-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

Thinking of joining Emobile in the next few weeks from Three.
    First off I want to join on the 12 month iphone 4s contract on the Select 300 plan,can i sign up to this INSTORE?

Also,how is Emobile? Its Meteors network,correct?
    How is the customer service? Is it irish operators,based in ireland?
    Also,roamimg...do the same roaming tariffs & plans that meteor operate apply to Emobile too?

Anything else i should know before making the switch?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

barryd09 wrote: »
    Thinking of joining Emobile in the next few weeks from Three.
    First off I want to join on the 12 month iphone 4s contract on the Select 300 plan,can i sign up to this INSTORE?

Also,how is Emobile? Its Meteors network,correct?
    How is the customer service? Is it irish operators,based in ireland?
    Also,roamimg...do the same roaming tariffs & plans that meteor operate apply to Emobile too?

Anything else i should know before making the switch?

Hi Barry,

Thank you for considering our network.

In answer to your questions:

1) This will be available in store.

2) We share the same mast structures with Meteor which we are constantly expanding. If you want to view our coverage maps you can see them here http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/coverage/.

3) The customer service (and support) is operated in Ireland; one centre is based in Dublin and a new centre has been recently been set up in Clonakilty in Cork.

4) Our plans would be completely seperate, however if you avail of free calls and texts to eMobile, Meteor will be included in that and vice versa.

Hope this clarifies the above though if you have any other queries please let me know.

-Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emmacasey

Emobile customer care is the worst i've ever come across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

emmacasey wrote: »

Hi emmacasey
    I am really sorry that you have found this to be the case. If your issue is still outstanding I can chase for this you and should be able to help. If you have any other query or wish me to follow up on this issue just let me know.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

emmacasey wrote: »

had a number with emobile back in may as a test to see what network was like, left in July or so, ( was 30 day sim only contract )

to this day they are still sending me bills, and despite 3 calls to customer care, the bills still arive, despite me not having service with them since July.

what a shambles of an organization.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Do NOT give them your business
    Have a look at the total disregard for the customer in this thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

LH2011 wrote: »
    had a number with emobile back in may as a test to see what network was like, left in July or so, ( was 30 day sim only contract )

to this day they are still sending me bills, and despite 3 calls to customer care, the bills still arive, despite me not having service with them since July.

what a shambles of an organization.

Hi LH2011

My apologies that you should still ber receiving these, this should certainly not be the case, if you PM me your tel no I can chase this and should be able to have this changed for you.
    Tony

Advertisement