Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New business idea - Sports

Options
  • 15-11-2011 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

I have a business idea which would involve renting a warehouse space and converting it for indoor sports/leisure use. I guess the best way to describe it for now is that it would be a school of sorts, it is not another gym! It is very much a niche idea at the minute, it is not being done in Ireland, but based on research there is a defnite gap in the market for this idea and apart from anything else, an appetite for this type of service. I would also say, in terms of location, there is a huge catchment area and a place I am looking at really is in a superb location which would effectively advertise itself due to passing traffic/trade/footfall, and a number of complimentary businesses already in the same vicinity.

I guess what I am looking for to start with is a pointer to resources/assistance for someone who has a very good idea but not the cash to begin with! In terms of myself, I have the skills, qualifications and experience in this area and a passion for delivering this type of service. I have a grand vision so to speak!

Anyway, if anyone here can offer any advice/input, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Advertisement