Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Available : Dublin/Meath Based

• 15-11-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm a bass and double bass player.
    I run my own two piece cover band, www.rouletteband.ie
    but I'm looking to gig with a full band.
    I'm 25, I have a lot of experience. I've played on ships, the late late show, with show bands like tequila sunrise and Red Hurley.
    I've also been playing in originals bands for years, here is the most recent session work I did on an original recording. http://ciaransmyth.bandcamp.com/album/zombie-the-musical-part-1

I have my own gear, and a band van. I also did a diploma in sound engineering.

I also sing but I'm not looking to be a front man.

I'm looking to gig as much as possible, a live drummer is a most, I've played a lot with backing tracks and I'm looking to move away from them.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 podge22

• Registered Users Posts: 27 csmythser

brown_coat wrote: »
    I'm a bass and double bass player.
    I run my own two piece cover band, www.rouletteband.ie
    but I'm looking to gig with a full band.
    I'm 25, I have a lot of experience. I've played on ships, the late late show, with show bands like tequila sunrise and Red Hurley.
    I've also been playing in originals bands for years, here is the most recent session work I did on an original recording. http://ciaransmyth.bandcamp.com/album/zombie-the-musical-part-1

I have my own gear, and a band van. I also did a diploma in sound engineering.

I also sing but I'm not looking to be a front man.

I'm looking to gig as much as possible, a live drummer is a most, I've played a lot with backing tracks and I'm looking to move away from them.

Cheers
    How's it goin man, my band are looking around for a bass player at the moment. We're based in naas, play original music and are dedicated to what we do. Ya can check out our MySpace www.myspace.com/thechaperonesireland , don't use that page much anymore so demos on there are fairly old but it'll give ya an idea of what we do. Get in touch if your interested. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Folmhaim

• Registered Users Posts: 16 barryoneill

were an alt rock original band in meath in need of a bassist. our bass player is off to auz. if ya wanna meet up for a jam get back to me and we can arrange something. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11 brown_coat

could you PM me some samples?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 galli_exit

Hey man!! we are looking for a bass player at the moment. We are a five piece rock band and we have massive potential with the major contacts we have in the music industry. These contacts we have could open some really big doors for the band if we work hard. We are looking to do some serious work in 2012 with our band. In the rough demos i will send we have now incorporated a violin player who is top class and an amazing new drummer since these recordings.

Here is the sample anyways and if you like what you hear then its probably best to e mail me on stephengallagher25@gmail.com

http://breakingtunes.com/boomcity

Hope all is well man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Scott87

Ive included the link to my ad on boards. I think we could be something you're interested in. We gig fairly often, practice as much as we can, constantly writing and recording new music. We use electric, acoustic, piano.....we're looking for a bassist and ideally someone for backing vocals so I hope to hear from you!! My name is Scott, if you would like me to mail you newer songs to get an idea of our range just ask and I'll do so.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056478425

Advertisement