Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone Springs-Hair salon near it

Options
  • 15-11-2011 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi all! Just looking for a good hairdressers near the Athlone Springs Hotel?
    Heading down to hotel in a couple of weeks for a wedding and am looking to get my hair done. The hotel gave me a mobile phone number for a salon called Trendy Studios and well to be honest by the response I got on the phone I would not like to attend there!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

The closest one's I can think of would actually be up the road. As you are driving into town from the springs, on your left you will see a building with i105107 on it. A garage will be on the right. Take the very next left. At the end of those blocks on your left there is both a beauty and hair saloon side by side. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Just two exits away on the bypass is MOHH, which is a very good salon (so I'm told)...

http://www.mohh.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CurlieSue

Im looking for the same thing now. where did you end up trying and how did you find them? Has anyone ever been to Vienna Hair Salon in the Monksland Business Park, seems to be the closest? thanks

Advertisement