Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maint technical Biz

Options
  • 15-11-2011 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi Folks
    I have a little technical business setup and I want to take on a part timer to help grow, but I dont want to take on an fulltime employee as such but somone who would on their own initiative find new business and help grow it. So from what I can figure out (1) if I take on somone who is unemployed they will loose their entitlements but I would not be able to pay them full wages yet. (2) If I make them a partner they will also loose their benefits as they become a comany owner. My only option it seems to me is take on a part timer and pay for the time they work for me and they return to entitlements when I dont have work for them. My second problem is how would I find such a person without stating the obvious like fas etc. but are there other ways to find such a person? I'm thinking that there must be unemployed people out there saying that if they setup a biz they will loose their entitlements etc. I would be interested to hear from somone who is in this situation (PM me if you want) so I can figure out what's best to do.

Comments

Advertisement