Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

threads are not updating

Options
  • 15-11-2011 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

hiya

i seem to be having trouble when i view a thread in (weather) its not updating since yesterday, i have to send a quick reply to see the lastest messages?????

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try ctrl+f5 on the page to bypass your local browser cache and refresh it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭whitemocha

i have tried that still wont work

i cleared all my history etc and now it has taken me ages to log in :confused::confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭whitemocha

1. Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.
    this is what it is saying should i just re-register:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, it's nothing like that. It could mean an outdated cookie is still stored, or Javascript is disabled. You can use the logout button to remove any cookies and login afresh. Checking your Javascript status will depend on your browser, but a quick google search will show you how to do that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement