Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 repair

Options
  • 15-11-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

By any chance does anyone know of a place within the area that repairs an mp3?? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

I presume you mean MP3 player?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mty92

correct

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

giz a few more details...

what type of device is it, is it a software problem, might just need to be re-flashed ? more info plz ! I'll help ya if I can ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

If it's an iPod you should check out the Apple on Campus rep. He might be able to help you out!

UL Apple on Campus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

CJKeane wrote: »
    If it's an iPod you should check out the Apple on Campus rep. He might be able to help you out!

UL Apple on Campus

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

It is a sony zen so I think apple would refuse to help :P It has a problem with turning on and the reset button is no longer working :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

There's no such thing as a Sony Zen!! It's either a Creative Zen or a Sony Walkman. Zen may need to be reset - plenty of instructions on Google with a little searching.

Sorry it is a creative zen,, tried searching online but really the reset button needs to repaired.

Advertisement