Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford On Ice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brickvan

just to let u know that only 4 ambulances were called to the ice rink over the x mas period, so rest easy shane.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Was talking to a radiologist in wrh today and she told me they were keeping the hospital in business over Christmas.

Was getting an X-ray, I smashed my wrist there last week

that is totally unfounded, i worked at the rink all over christmas & never saw such a incident, i have no connection to the owners what so ever just worked there, there were no reports of said incidents , you should retract that comment

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

brickvan wrote: »
    that is totally unfounded, i worked at the rink all over christmas & never saw such a incident, i have no connection to the owners what so ever just worked there, there were no reports of said incidents , you should retract that comment

i heard it aswell

x ray was busy ok cause of the rink, but the ambulance service werent, hope ur wrist heals quick

• Advertisement

u " heard" it as well, from whom , why wasent it reported then, the operators ran a tight ship down there , no such incidents were reported

I didn't report it officially other than ask first aid to bandage me up, whether they logged it or not, you'd have to ask them (about 4.30 new years day if you want to check). In fairness it is run extremely well. But I am only repeating what someone in wrh said to me there today, why should I doubt them?

Luckily I only had a bad sprain, nothing broken only my pride!

glad it was only sprained should heal quick so thank god, anyway you heard about this pushing by the marshals on the ice, i just cant belive this happened, i wish the person who made it reported it, it would have been acted on , anyway it was good for the town, we wont argue about that anyway, regards

glad it was only sprained should heal quick so thank god, anyway you heard about this pushing by the marshals on the ice, i just cant belive this happened, i wish the person who made it reported it, it would have been acted on , anyway it was good for the town, we wont argue about that anyway, regards

Pushing by marshalls? They were great, straight over to me when I made a fool of myself. There were 3 lads in that particular timeslot acting the prick that got chucked out alright.

Advertisement