Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K1

• 15-11-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any K1 clubs in Laois/Kildare ?

Any details would be great !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Hey canonball5,

K1 is a set of international rules to govern a style of Kickboxing that allows low kicks and knees. There are no K1 clubs just kickboxing and Mauy Thai clubs that would sometimes enter their fighters into K1 events.

The only club I'm aware of in Kildare that include low kick and knee's is Hussar Fight Club, the have a good Mauy Thai class on Mondays and Fridays in Clane @ 8pm.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

canonball5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any K1 clubs in Laois/Kildare ?

Any details would be great !

tuatha de danann in portlaoise , plenty of kickboxers and k1 sparrin there , look up the facebook page :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Rumour has it theres a Muay Thai class starting out that was very soon

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Kieran81 wrote: »
    tuatha de danann in portlaoise , plenty of kickboxers and k1 sparrin there , look up the facebook page :D

I had a look at the facebook page. It looks like a great setup! Loads of space. Do you know what the class timetable looks like?

Remmy wrote: »
    I had a look at the facebook page. It looks like a great setup! Loads of space. Do you know what the class timetable looks like?

actually moving gym this week to a new hall , still plenty of space 3000 sq feet i'm fairly sure , trainin from 6.30 - 9 every weeknight and sat is pretty much open from 12-3.30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Kieran81 wrote: »
    actually moving gym this week to a new hall , still plenty of space 3000 sq feet i'm fairly sure , trainin from 6.30 - 9 every weeknight and sat is pretty much open from 12-3.30

ah nice one. Are ye still gonna be in portlaoise? I'm busy out with working and final year of college but I'm definitely gonna give this a bash next year . Can't wait.

Sorry for the thread hijack op :o

Remmy wrote: »
    ah nice one. Are ye still gonna be in portlaoise? I'm busy out with working and final year of college but I'm definitly gonna give this a bash next year . Can't wait.

Sorry for the thread hijack op :o

still in portlaoise , just round the corner from ken blacks

Advertisement