Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Boot Shot Glasses

Options
  • 15-11-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

A long shot, but do ye know if anyone in the city sells them, and if so where? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

I have previously used my own show to drink a pint from. Yes you may get a wet sock from this but it does get you some attention in the pub.

Crucially it is also a cheaper option than you are looking for and is readily available :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Try the joke shop maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I had to look that up to see what the heck ye were on about! :p They'd come up with anything nowadays. :) Some kinda storage gadget for holding all sortsa-sizes drink glasses for a party for the car-boot would be handy?! :)

I know I've seen some somewhere but I can't think. Easons used to do bitsn'pieces like that upstairs but I don't know if it's all just school stuff up there now.

That Birthday Cards shop in the Headford Road Shopping Centre, have no idea if they're still open though?! Or if they even sell gifts though or just cards, but possibly quite expensive.

I don't know if you'd be interested in travelling a bit, but Kenny's "Cheap-Shop" in Athenry or the "Cheap-Shop" in Tuam Shopping Centre next to Joyce's Supermarket. The Athenry Cheap Shop is quite a large shop it might be worth checking/calling/looking.

I knew I remembered seeing funny glasses somewhere, it was in Dunnes, either Terryland, or Edward Square, an odd time they'd have cups/mugs/glasses n' stuff for special occasions and stuff like that.

Here's me trying to think of things to help, but yeah, um, eh, on second thoughts, you might have to re-think the boot-shape I reckon it'd be a difficult thing to find yeah lol?! If it's that exact shape you want, specialized outlets online would likely be the only way ....

Advertisement