Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Dublin Hotels

Options
  • 15-11-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to book a 2 night stay in Dublin sometime between 29th Dec and 8th Jan. Anyone know of any places doing good deals at the moment. I wouldn't mind getting a boutique hotel or maybe just a nice suite as long as I'm getting a good deal.

I stayed in the Gibson before and it was really nice, anyone have any discount codes for them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

This was posted in the bargin alerts today, there are some gone but most still available and you can book in the future too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 spiochu1

Travelodge.ie Dublin Airport Hotel South Ballymun, Great hotel.

Available rooms at Dublin Airport South
    You asked for

1 room at Dublin Airport South
    10 nights arriving 29th December 2011

Room 1

Change Room Type

Double Room

Sleeps 2 (max. 2 adults)

Ensuite room with double bed.

(Non Smoking)

FLEXIBLE (refundable) €44.00 per night

SAVER (non-refundable) €35.00 per night
    Who will be staying in this room?
    * No of Adults No of Children:
    EXTRAS
    Include Early In - from 12 noon €10.00 per room
    Include Late Out - up to 3 pm €10.00 per room
    Include Bar Cafe Breakfast - Including Discount Online €7.00 per adult €7.00 per child

Room Summary
    Room Room Cost Extras Total
    Double Room (Non Smoking) non disabled €350.00 €0.00 €350.00
    Total Cost €350.00

https://secure.travelodge.ie/dublin-ballymun-hotel/bookings.518.html

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Mark

Gibson is a great hotel - love it there! Have you tried the Dylan? No harm in E Mailing them directly and saying you are looking for a 2 night stay between x and y dates. I am sure they have some quiet dates and can offer you a good rate

Advertisement