Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand puppet?

Options
  • 15-11-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Odd request but I thought this might be the best forum to ask- does anyone know of anywhere in town (Dublin) that sells hand puppets? Preferably ones that you can move the mouth like they're talking?

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Imaginosity do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Cheers! I actually just asked one of the women in my office whose daughter is big into puppets (had totally forgotten that when I posted!) and she tells me Hamleys have the best selection, so I think I'm going to spin out there this evening.

Thanks a million for the info! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I got the most gorgeous own and baby owls one in a book store so worth a look in book shops too.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

Arts and Hobby shop in Dundrum or Liffey Valley!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭No.125

ikea do loads of them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I got the most gorgeous own and baby owls one in a book store so worth a look in book shops too.

James is getting them from us this year. He loves the Owl Babies book so we're getting him the puppets.

http://www.welovepuppets.co.uk/mummy-owl-hand-puppet--owl-babies-finger-puppets-1037-p.asp is the one that I have.
    Dearbhail love owls so we have great fun with it:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Moonbeam wrote: »
    http://www.welovepuppets.co.uk/mummy-owl-hand-puppet--owl-babies-finger-puppets-1037-p.asp is the one that I have.
    Dearbhail love owls so we have great fun with it:)

It's the very same one, we're getting it from Amazon. If you don't have the Owl Babies book, check it out, it's lush.

Advertisement