Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on solicitor fees

Options
  • 15-11-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Hiya

I am looking for some advice on getting a good solicitor to help with our house purchase. The house is in Meath and both me and my partner work in Dublin so ideally we would need someone based in Dublin, Kildare or Meath.

We are trying to save where we can so the cost would be a big factor for us, so if anyone can reccomend a decent solicitor that wouldnt cost an arm and a leg that would be brilliant :)

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 farmerka

last nite i sow website: rate your solicitor : and found that my is not decent try it so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

kaza2710 wrote: »
    Hiya

I am looking for some advice on getting a good solicitor to help with our house purchase. The house is in Meath and both me and my partner work in Dublin so ideally we would need someone based in Dublin, Kildare or Meath.

We are trying to save where we can so the cost would be a big factor for us, so if anyone can reccomend a decent solicitor that wouldnt cost an arm and a leg that would be brilliant :)

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

regan and mc entee are not too bad , i know somone who bought a house through them , cost was around 1300 euro + vat

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

irishh_bob wrote: »
    regan and mc entee are not too bad , i know somone who bought a house through them , cost was around 1300 euro + vat

That is reasonable. Do you know if that included the land registry fee?

Advertisement