Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The River Cottage Cookbook diffrence in the 2011 vs the 2003

Options
  • 15-11-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Hi all

so my dad has the 2003 River Cottage Cookbook and saw there is a new 2011 one, what i am ondering is there much in the diffrence as im thinking if its got new stuff in it, thats a handy xmas gift
    but ofc dont want to just get it cos its 2011 one if its still around the same as the 2003?

anyone know! (ive looked all over google and cant finding anything to help in this matter!)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The brand new one is called Cooking with Veg Everyday. There's actually a rake of River Cottage books at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

ya sorry i ment the one called cookbook - it first came out in 01, then 03 and now (2011) im wonding if anyone knows has the content changed in just this book. he has all the other ones aside from veg, still not decided on that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

This new edition's preface looks back at River Cottage from the perspective of 2011. The book also includes new recipes, new pictures and an updated directory that reflects the changes over the past ten years.

The above is whats on the Waterstones site about the book,It doesn't say how many recipes are new tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

ok cool thanks dose sounds like there is new stuff in it! so may be worth geting

Advertisement