Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"lets plays"

Options
  • 15-11-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to TB i got cought by this fella:

I have to say i hate "lets plays", but this fella just gave a great sence of " what it should be". Have a look at his latest lets play of "trespasser", which is the best lets play bit on youtube ever done. that is the only "letsplay" i watched from start to end.

Before this fella i though " lets plays " videos are just "whana be stars of youtube ". Yogcast is and maybe still great, but i really started dislike it, when they started doing brand new game "lets play". There are lots of reasons i did not picked up most of those new games, and i dont want to watch them on youtube and ruin it for myself with spoilers etc. I will pick them up and play for myself, when i get a few quid sorted.
    this fella on the other hand did a great job on "trespasser". great prepared "lets play" with movie references, history, technical part, humour on the game.

i am not promoting him, but i just really would like to have a few fellow gamers to enjoy this hidden gem in the sea of youtube ****.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I hate puzzles but wanted to see the story of Portal so I lets played the both of them to save me from headache :pac:

Advertisement