Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please read and avoid this man.

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I recently bought a car (last Sunday) off a man in celbridge. I bought the car from done deal. The man has another car for sale and I would hate anyone to go through what I have. The car I bought was faulty to the point of it endangered my life whilst driving. He said his name was <snip> and has more cars for sale on done deal. I realise It is completely my own fault for purchasing the car without checking it mechanically fully. I would just hate anyone to go through what I have and if this post advises people to stay well clear, I at the least have a clean conscience in trying to not let this man rip anyone else off or harm anyone by selling dodgy cars.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Your lack of diligence is not a topic for this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement