Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Tap w/pic

• 15-11-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭

Hi, just have a question I'd like to drop here, don't know if this is the right forum, feel free to move as appropriate.

Last week while we were having a house party, some fool hit the tap in our kitchen pretty hard, did some damage and now the water won't stop flowing. The only thing we can do is turn it off from the main supply but that's pretty inconvenient.

I know we should be able to turn the valve to stop the flow, but that's our problem: there is no valve that we can see. I'll attach a photo below of what under our sink looks like. Any help to stop the flow so we can replace the tap would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

the attachment has a php extension and my virus/malware software is going bananas:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

The attachment doesn't have a php extension :confused: time for some new anti virus I'd say!

EDIT: well it does actually, but that's just how boards handles attachments, nothing that I've done myself.....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

The attachment is gone so I can't check it, but I would bet your malware program is wrong, sometimes they can be sensitive.

OP, use www.imageshack.us which may be easier, it even gives you an option to reduce the size of the image.

Advertisement