Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TomTom maps v880 released.

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:25pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

TomTom Maps v880 are now available.
    https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/maps/

Any issues let me know.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers - been waiting for this since I got my 1000.
    Think my maps are about a year out of date!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

Any Ideas what updates are on this since 8.70 map. (IRL / UK)

D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you looking for anything in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Is it possible to buy the map update service in ireland? keep getting when i go to buy.

There is no MyTomTom account found with this e-mail address or password.
    However xxxxx@xxxl.com is registered in IE. You can go back to the homepage of your country, or create a new account with a different e-mail address for the current site.

Edit : tried changing my country in my profile to GB and i get :

However xxxxx@xxxl.com is registered in GB. You can go back to the homepage of your country, or create a new account with a different e-mail address for the current site.

If i have to create a separate account does it cause problems with my tom tom device?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Set up a new account. When you connect your device select match device to this account.

• Advertisement

Tried a new account and had the same issue. When i used a UK VPN it worked ok. Downloading now but odd..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Strange, what unit do you have?

I connected up my Live 1000 and it gave me the option of purchasing the map subscription service

That is as it should be with any Nav 3 device using My TomTom.

Is a 1000 unit also. Had tried a second account which i had already and it didn't work also. Went through the process of changing my country to UK on the tom tom homepage and the profile when it didnt work when it was set to Ireland with the same result. Tried a newly created account and had the same issue although i only tried it as a UK account but when i used a UK VPN service it worked.

Advertisement