Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link directly to previous posts?

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭

Evening all, just a minor niggle.

I'm trying to look at my previous posts to see how the thread(s) developed afterward (ie: did anybody reply and what did they say), but when I head to my post history I can't directly link to a post.

In the below example on another forum (which also uses vBulletin) I can click on the link in each post (under the thread title) and skip right to where I posted.

captureoc.png

The Boards search results page uses a different layout and I haven't found a way to do the same thing, so if there is a way feel free to point it out.

Thanks in advance and have a good evening :)
    -PJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This should work the same way for you. Try clicking on 'newest first' on the right hand side of the search results and just click on the only link that you see for the thread. This should take you to the thread but when the page fully loads, it should take you to your post. What do you get when you click one of the results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

That works, cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement