Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short-term Accommodation

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

My wife and myself and our 6 month old baby are returning to Ireland for a week at Christmas (17th to the 23rd)

We are looking for somewhere to stay, either an apartment, house or a hotel with a separate living room.

I have searched short term apartments, but am not having much luck so far. We would prefer not to stay in the city centre as we will be mainly visiting people in the south suburbs and will also be hiring a car.

Could anyone recommend somewhere for us to stay for this week? We are prepared to pay a decent amount, so long as there's a living room so we don't have to go to bed at 7pm!

Many thanks

RK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

staydublin.com

Have stayed in the St. Augustin appartments. Very nice, secure parking and have everything you could need.

Failing that have a look in the short term section of daft.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

Try UCD.

Advertisement