Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model Helicopters at Toys for Big Boys

Options
  • 15-11-2011 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi
    I was at Toys for Big boys at the weekend and my boyfriend loved the model helicopters that were there for sale on a stand that seemed to mostly sell just them. These were affordable and seemed to range from about 15-50 Euro.

I took a business card and lost and I have googled it and cant seem to find them as I think I would recognise the name. I know in terms of models you would probably find something a million times better, better quality etc - but I just wanted to get one for him for Christmas more so for suprise and a novelty factor. I know I could prob pick one up somewhere else but would prefer to buy from that company as it was those particular ones that caught his eye.

It would be brilliant if anyone here knows the name of the company that had the stand there and I really appreciate your help!

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mattyy

Hi
    I was at Toys for Big boys at the weekend and my boyfriend loved the model helicopters that were there for sale on a stand that seemed to mostly sell just them. These were affordable and seemed to range from about 15-50 Euro.

I took a business card and lost and I have googled it and cant seem to find them as I think I would recognise the name. I know in terms of models you would probably find something a million times better, better quality etc - but I just wanted to get one for him for Christmas more so for suprise and a novelty factor. I know I could prob pick one up somewhere else but would prefer to buy from that company as it was those particular ones that caught his eye.

It would be brilliant if anyone here knows the name of the company that had the stand there and I really appreciate your help!

Many thanks.

Do you remember the name of the helicopter or colours or size ? think there was 2 stands selling them one is a friend of a friend i could probably locate it for you i know he has

army apache helicopters for €60
    smaller ones that fire missles for €45
    ones about the size of your hand for €35
    and gigantic ones longer than your whole arm that are digital for €100

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

The one I got there last year, I have seen sold again and again in loads of shops and they are all the same just differant branding. They are very easy to get the hang if and a 2 min charge gets about 10 mins of flight. Switchable spot light on the front too.
    The one I got was a t-series branded one but any of them gadget shops, be cool shops, or even art and hobby shops have them.
    The company itself I cannot remember the name though sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

GS hobby is the name on the controller with my t-series heli

Advertisement