Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

womble point

• 15-11-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Ok, Heres the thing. I want to discuss something without the fear of the thread being closed, so bear with me. I have a problem with a certain group of people-lets call them the Wombles. They drive round in the Womble mobile and sneak around the back of houses, looking into sheds uninvited, up lonely cul de sacks, and they dump their Womble Rubbish in ditches. they rob diesel from tanks, steel from yards, and memorial plaques from walls for the steel value.

Now, these Wombles have a support group called Womble Point, and when one rings to complain about the Wombles to Womble point, one is basically told to Womble Off!!

Has anyone ever complained to Womble Point and recieved a good result??

(I give this 30 seconds....)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Stop being such a pussy and just say Knackers ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I assume by Womble you're referring to some sort of spaceship?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I believe their headquarters are on Wimbledon Common.

Once this thread is locked you should go there to complain about Uncle Ward Bulgaria and his crew.

Nah, I once called up to their "Womble wagons" once and asked for my stuff back.

Got a right old wombling...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

You're some rebel, OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Orinocco is not pleased. Why he just likes to pick up things that the ordinary folk leave behind in their cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

I read this thread as Womens point. got me excited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

I was so hoping for a good old wombly wombling thread.

sigh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Urban Dictionary

1. Womble
    The act of tackling someone and fisting them at the same time.

NICE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Nice try OP.
    Actually.... no. No it wasnt.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement