Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant for 20 people

Options
  • 15-11-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

Looking for a recommendation for a restaurant for a group of 20 people in the city centre:

Criteria:
    Nice food
    Close to some decent bars

I have heard a lot of good things about Koh, on Jervis St

Does Odessa cater for large groups?

Thanks ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Koh is pretty nice alright and yes Odessa do cater for large groups. I must say as far as the city centre goes it's prob my fav.

Dada Sth William St is a lovely Moroccan one too... Depends what you're after really. Bang Cafe Merrion Row also highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

oh odessa does gorgeous food...

I know another great BYOB place called Cafe Bliss - food wouldnt be as good as odessa but its dirt cheap. they are in montague lane off camden st

www.cafebliss.info
    they are lovely in there, u would def have to check about large parties

where else.....

brasserie 66 is supposed to be yum, on georges st - and the place looks pretty big
    koh is nice, i found the main courses a bit expensive for what it is. koh will be mental for xmas parties so get on that quicksnap if u wanna get a place...

Advertisement