Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drunk foreigners

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

coorva spear dali, quhi

shout that at them, from a distance of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

kearney13 wrote: »
    I know it a great contradiction alright but if I didn't say it I would have the usual people posting I'm a racist c**t and giving me general abuse and all that craic, ya just have to kept them sort of people happy because they get great joy out of thinking there a better person than me

Ya see if it was an drunk irish lad ya could bait 7 shades a ****e outta him and thats the be all and end all but if there foreign and lay a finger on them your f**ked over by the law in many cases (now here is where I get more people say I'm racist but its simply the truth)

Balls, I say!

Do you have any cases demonstrating this?

Have you beaten up any foreign people?

Do you think that if you beat up an Irish person you wouldn't be prosecuted or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I know it a great contradiction alright but if I didn't say it I would have the usual people posting I'm a racist c**t and giving me general abuse and all that craic, ya just have to kept them sort of people happy because they get great joy out of thinking there a better person than me

Ya see if it was an drunk irish lad ya could bait 7 shades a ****e outta him and thats the be all and end all but if there foreign and lay a finger on them your f**ked over by the law in many cases (now here is where I get more people say I'm racist but its simply the truth)

I don't think you're racist at all man.
    To be honest the foreigners that went for you were racist and they were in the wrong.
    It would have been self defence if you had of battered them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Now I want to get drunk and beat you up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i was at work at the weekend and down the street a bit theres two flat with a group of polish people in each and they were arguing apparently they were drunk but one poor eejit decided to go up to the roof or the top floor im not sure only got the story after the ambulance left and try to jump across at the other group of polish needless to say he missed poor guy really seriously messed himself up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

There's been plenty of cases of foreigners sentenced for violent attacks. It's just a notion in your head.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

one started shouting in foreign at me

I never did quite understand that 'foreign'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Drunk and aggressive is not race specific. It was a nasty thing to happen but people from all nationalities get drunk and fight with people. You say they should pack up and go home. What if it was a couple of local lads that did that do you? Would you say the same?

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    I don't think you're racist at all man.
    To be honest the foreigners that went for you were racist and they were in the wrong.
    It would have been self defence if you had of battered them

You don't know if he was racist. He probably went for the first person he seen.

Preconceived notions in the head.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

Balls, I say!

Do you have any cases demonstrating this?

Have you beaten up any foreign people?

Do you think that if you beat up an Irish person you wouldn't be prosecuted or something?

No proof to show here this but we read it in newpapers with what foriengers get away with but its not a violent crime but in athboy there was a car crash (searched google nothing came up so take my word or hopefully an athboy boards user might see and confirm this) five foreigners in a bmw three very drunk including driver lost control hit two esb polls town had no electricity after, hit a jeep also they ran out of the car leaving a girl with two broken legs in the back who had to be cut out. Where did the lads run? behind an empty house 150 feet away from the scene they were caught and nothing was done didn't even get into the meath chronicle they had no tax insurance or nct and got away with a slap on the wrist.

and no i wouldn't dare hit anyone never mind beat someone up I was just saying in it general

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

No proof to show here this but we read it in newpapers with what foriengers get away with but its not a violent crime but in athboy there was a car crash (searched google nothing came up so take my word or hopefully an athboy boards user might see and confirm this) five foreigners in a bmw three very drunk including driver lost control hit two esb polls town had no electricity after, hit a jeep also they ran out of the car leaving a girl with two broken legs in the back who had to be cut out. Where did the lads run? behind an empty house 150 feet away from the scene they were caught and nothing was done didn't even get into the meath chronicle they had no tax insurance or nct and got away with a slap on the wrist.

and no i wouldn't dare hit anyone never mind beat someone up I was just saying in it general

That's just one example: it's not enough to make a generalisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Ah Foreign! Beautiful country. I've tried picking up some phrases of Foreign just to communicate with the locals last time I was there on holidays. The women are pretty hot in Foreign too. Better looking than all those women who don't live in Foreign without excpetion. Ryanair are doing cheap deals to Foreign at the moment. In fact, I loved Foreign so much I moved here over 2 years ago. Some craic. No scumbags, no violence, just hot women. Don't know why anyone lives in that ****hole Ireland when you can live in Foreign.

Only downside is it's full of bleedin' Foreigners....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

K-9 wrote: »
    You don't know if he was racist. He probably went for the first person he seen.

Preconceived notions in the head.

True but the OP certainly is'nt a racist for describing these eastern europeans as "foreigners"

No proof to show here this but we read it in newpapers with what foriengers get away
    didn't even get into the meath chronicle they had no tax insurance or nct and got away with a slap on the wrist.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

True but the OP certainly is'nt a racist for describing these eastern europeans as "foreigners"

Yeah, Northerners are foreign to me, English as well. It's just funny because it's obvious foreign means a foreign language.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

earpiece wrote: »
    Now I want to get drunk and beat you up.

Don't get into a fight with him. They're all savage hard feckers down there, from fighting the foreigners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Next thing one started shouting in foreign at me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

2 drunk foreigners battered one of my friends for no apparent reason and kicked the face off him. He has a busted lip..

But how did he have a busted lip if his face was kicked off?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

its just foreigners fighting
    This is incorrect.
    I'm not being racist but
    This is probably reason enough to lock a thread.
    if there at that carry on its time they pack up and I'll politely put it, f**k off

I never had a problem with foreigners till now and I didn't aggravate this foreigner in any way

One swallow does not make a summer. There are not two cultures in the world... Irish and foridn. So we're going to leave it at that before this gets any more... tedious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement