Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Douglas

Options
  • 15-11-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Thinking about joining a gym - preferably in the Douglas area - does anyone know of a good place - I don't care about pools or saunas but would like a place where you could use a treadmill without queuing without success and maybe a good social place where you can stay on your own if you feel like it or equally chat to someone if you feel like it.

I pass one in Donnybrook going to work - does anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 George Huxley 1983

Hi ITgirl73,

I was joined the Rochestown Park Hotel gym up until last year and could recommend it as a good gym to join. Good atmosphere, nice people and is often quiet depending on the time you go. On the down side it is more expensive than your average gym due to the pool,sauna and jacuzi being accounted for in the price.

As for the one in Donnybrook i worked next door to it for years awhile back. From what i know of it (limited) the people who run it are a good bunch and anyone i talked to who had joined always spoke well of the place.

HTH

George

Advertisement