Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting in the wedding forum- HOW??!!!

Options
  • 15-11-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

I use this site the whole time but trying first to post a new thread. Impossible!!! So I am sticking it in here and hoping someone can tell me why I cannot see the link to post a new thread in the wedding forum! When I do a search a list of topics come up. I've tried EVERYTHING and assume it is prob something to do with my account.

Any help appreciated! I'll continue to try for 3 more minutes! :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Searching brings you to pre-existing threads, not a forum. So just go to the wedding forum and press new thread, just as you did to start one here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement