Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch Time

Options
  • 16-11-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭

An Aussie, Irishman and American are about to have lunch on 35th floor of a construction site.

The Aussie opens up his lunch box to discover a vegimite sandwich, he groans "If my wife makes me another Vegimite sandwich I’m going to jump off this building"

The American opens up his lunch box and discovers a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he turns to the 2 man and says "If my wife makes me another peanut and jelly sandwich I’m jumping off too"

The Irish mans opens his lunch box to discover a ham sandwich, he turns to the other two man and says "If I get another ham sandwich I’m jumping as well"

The next day at lunch the Aussie opens up his lunch box and finds a Vegimite sandwich, so he jumps. The American opens his lunch box finds a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and jumps off. The Irishman opens his lunch box and finds a ham sandwich and he jumps too.

A week later at the funeral all the wives are gathered in a circle crying.

The wife of the Aussie says "Why did I only make him vegimite sandwiches, I could have changed it at least once?
    The American wife says "I should have made a different sandwich and not the same one every day"
    The wife of the Irishman stood back in confusion, looked at the two woman and said "I don’t understand it - he makes his own lunch"

Advertisement