Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There's No Better Feeling Than...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭talkinyite

winning?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Waking up in the morning thinking that your alarm is about to go off for work, check the time and than remembering you are unemployed .. :pac:

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

Drinking loads then going for a big kebab

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

Clean sheets on a nice hard bed.

nick nack paddy wack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

The start of a good old fashioned rock concert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Crawling into a bed with clean, crisp sheets.

Checking out at the register and realizing what you are buying is on sale. I recently bought a tie for my boyfriend, originally was $60, was on sale for 50% off, rang up as $13! Snap!

A really thrilling science fantasy novel.

Crushing the corporate powers of darkness in a meeting with community reps and watching their faces move from smugness to shock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Flipping a table in the heat of the moment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭rob180

Proving that someone is wrong. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Paully D wrote: »
    Waking up in the middle of the night thinking the alarm will go off at any second but when you check the time just to make sure you realise you still have hours of sleep remaining :)
    Staying after work for a load of pints with the boss, finally going to bed only to wake up at 7 thinking you're late for work again and ringing the boss to tell he's late as well. Only to realise it's 7am and you're not working for 12 more hours. Damn dark, winter mornings. Yeah, he wasn't happy about that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

A good spooning session :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Seeing your lover, girlfriend, or SO after an absence and you just can't stop smiling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Hasmunch wrote: »
    There's No Better Feeling Than... boobies

Yes there is... it's soapy tits

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

du Maurier wrote: »
    In Spain. Always in Spain, of course:pac:

Ah you're right! I forgot to put "in Spain" somewhere in that post...

(This post was written in Spain by the way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Dunny! wrote: »
    Party animal.

Thank you!! That was 7 Across.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

No better feeling than a pure MDMA rush. Unfortunately you only seem to get so many in a lifetime and I appear to have used all mine:mad:
    Don't get me wrong, the alarm clock thing, orgasms, a good stretch, boobies and many others are great too, but they just aren't in the same league.
    And to those who may feel it's sad that the ultimate feeling is chemicaly induced, well, all feelings, both good and bad, are chemicaly induced when you get right down to the nitty gritty?

After training for months, and after a final 3 weeks rest. Prancing around like a thoroughbred, chomping at the bit, waiting for the marathon to start.

Then crossing the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

The first kiss with someone you've wanted for ages....

Or a really good kiss.

A much needed stretch
    Feeling of lying down and relaxing when you're exhausted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Turning an exam over to start it and realising you know everything on it. I think i get a face as smug as Dunphy when that happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

derfderf wrote: »
    Turning an exam over to start it and realising you know everything on it. I think i get a face as smug as Dunphy when that happens.

That hasn't happened me since i was 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

A nice long muti-tonal fart

Childish? Maybe, but when it happens, you always smile and wish there was someone around to congratulate you on the experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Thinking you did shite in an exam, getting the results and passing.

skin on skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

stankratz wrote: »
    skin on skin.

not in prison

clean sheets
    a good meal
    treating someone special to you
    intimacy
    looking at a fantastic view over cliffs to a wild sea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Calling a big all in shove with a weak hand, because it just makes sense that he's bluffing and seeing the chips slide your way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

TheZohan wrote: »
    Or waking up and thinking "ahhh schite I've to get up and go to work" but then realising its Saturday and there's a pair of boobies bedside you!

Titties are great no matter what day you wake up with a pair of them in your face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

a hug :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Diving into a big breaking wave on a sandy beach in Ireland and knowing you have 2 more August weeks of the same.

• Advertisement

Christmas Eve.

Walking around the city (cork) and taking in the buzz and excitement.
    It's like being a child again. Christmas Day is always an anti-climax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

When you are absolutely pissed drunk and your walking home, you know you bed is miles away and it feels like forever getting there, its raining like hell, your soaked and when you finally get there and get in the bed. Jesus thats a good feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

I enjoy taking my socks off in the evening

Sneezing while having a poo.

AH-MAZING

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

There's no better feeling than feeling loved and cared for... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

There's no better feeling than Kieren Fallon riding a treble at Kempton a few days before Christmas and putting the guts of a 'monkey' in your back pocket :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Crawling into a bed with clean, crisp sheets.

Checking out at the register and realizing what you are buying is on sale. I recently bought a tie for my boyfriend, originally was $60, was on sale for 50% off, rang up as $13! Snap!
    I'd be going back to buy another few then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Dipping your finger into a candle and making a little 'hat' from the wax :o

I need a life.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Dipping your finger into a candle and making a little 'hat' from the wax :o

I need a life.....

When I was younger I used to spill wax onto paper,just so I could peel it off,and see what shapes it made on the paper. It made it kinda translucent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Galtee

Sitting in a pub on front of a fire in a remote location looking out at the atlantic ocean on a misty day, drinking a hot whiskey and having a smoke. Can't do it anymore but goddamn it was magic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭TomBeckett

No better feeling than a pure MDMA rush. Unfortunately you only seem to get so many in a lifetime and I appear to have used all mine:mad:
    Don't get me wrong, the alarm clock thing, orgasms, a good stretch, boobies and many others are great too, but they just aren't in the same league.
    And to those who may feel it's sad that the ultimate feeling is chemicaly induced, well, all feelings, both good and bad, are chemicaly induced when you get right down to the nitty gritty?

yes +10 sorry everybody this man is 100% correct..!! yes all the rest are good some are very good orgasms are amazing totally......BUT an mdma rush is better than them all put together plus a treesome with two double-jointed thai lesbian twin sisters who have 2 japanese friends that want to join in:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

...when a plan comes together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Walking past Gardai giving them a smile and a nod when you have a bag of weed in your pocket. The funny part is they don't know. I love that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Seeing your hard work paying off into a big fat bonus after so many months of frustration and hard work. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Coming home from a cold, rainy day and having a nice, hot shower

That first sip of a an ice-cold pint at the end of a stressful week

Genuinely seeing your friends happy. One of mine got engaged today and the sense of delight amongst us all is palpable. Can't wait for the celebratory drinks on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

Plazaman wrote: »
    A nice long muti-tonal fart

Childish? Maybe, but when it happens, you always smile and wish there was someone around to congratulate you on the experience.
    one of the ones where you have actually lost weight letting it. ohhhhh yeah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    ...orgasming.

And doing a poo while reading a good book.

Eve - you're a girl right ? then ughhhhhhhh

girls don't poo, girls don't poo.
    lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Eve - you're a girl right ? then ughhhhhhhh

girls don't poo, girls don't poo.
    lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

I'm a WOMAN! I poo like a woman should. If you prefer to find yourself a girl, then go right ahead! ;) Perhaps that's all you can handle...a constipated young wan!

Now, I'm off to the loo to sink a log and read Brave New World...if you want to join me, that's your call....laters...

*Gives a wink to stiffler, turns on her heel and strutts off in the direction of the bog*

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

than the smell off your own fart

• Advertisement
Advertisement