Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There's No Better Feeling Than...

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dipping your finger into a candle and making a little 'hat' from the wax :o

I need a life.....
    Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    I'm a WOMAN! I poo like a woman should. If you prefer to find yourself a girl, then go right ahead! ;) Perhaps that's all you can handle...a constipated young wan!

Now, I'm off to the loo to sink a log and read Brave New World...if you want to join me, that's your call....laters...

*Gives a wink to stiffler, turns on her heel and strutts off in the direction of the bog*

some body any body kill it quick thats gross

women poking ewwww stifler i understand...

i feel sick :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Spending time with your missus then getting in the car to go home and letting off multiple nuclear farts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Spending time with your missus then getting in the car to go home and letting off multiple nuclear farts.

One of my exes used to just open the bedroom window, stick his bum out and fart.

We were a classy pair...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

...orgasming.

And doing a poo while reading a good book.

A literary blumpkin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Going on the tear after a thorough and frank afternoon of confession.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭bullpost

Schadenfreude - well for us Irish anyhow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I'm a WOMAN! I poo like a woman should. If you prefer to find yourself a girl, then go right ahead! ;) Perhaps that's all you can handle...a constipated young wan!

Now, I'm off to the loo to sink a log and read Brave New World...if you want to join me, that's your call....laters...

*Gives a wink to stiffler, turns on her heel and strutts off in the direction of the bog*
    How's the sex change op workin for ya, Flutt?

Listening to a recording of the sound of a tree falling in the woods when no one else is around........

just so you will always know.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

I've been constipated for a few days and just did the biggest poo and that's the best feeling.

Either that or the hangover poo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

finding a thread on boards.ie that isn't about Travellers or Gays !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Wattle wrote: »
    Walking past Gardai giving them a smile and a nod when you have a bag of weed in your pocket. The funny part is they don't know. I love that :P

Watching a bloke walking by me , who thinks I don't know he has weed in his sky rocket, just lucky I'm in a good mood ... "ya little bollix "..

only joking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

Lying in the gutter and looking at the stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

mickrock wrote: »
    Lying in the gutter and looking at the stars.

Thats wildely overrated;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

When you get to hold your newborn baby for the very first time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Paully D wrote: »
    Waking up in the middle of the night thinking the alarm will go off at any second but when you check the time just to make sure you realise you still have hours of sleep remaining :)

I'm nearly sure you created a thread a few weeks ago called "The little things", why create a new one? Thankswhore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Getting waken up by a squeeze and a kiss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭rob180

Getting waken up by a squeeze and a kiss :D

Squeeze - where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

When you are heading home and you are in desperate need of a dump. You don't think your going to make it so you loosen your belt or open the top button of your jeans. Your nearly home and you start doing the push your cheeks together walk and you are afraid to breath in case you cause an accident. Then you get inside the door and make a bust for the jacks, start farting like a mad man and launch yourself at the toilet. Then when the hershey squirts start exploding from your ass you are on the verge of tears with your legs hovering off the floor and a new belief in god after he answered your prayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Lukker- wrote: »
    Waking up in the morning thinking that your alarm is about to go off for work, check the time and than remembering you are unemployed .. :pac:

:(

Haha no better feeling, got a job today! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

Pressing SEND on an assignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

Getting on a plane to go to Paris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Arianna_26

Paully D wrote: »
    Waking up in the middle of the night thinking the alarm will go off at any second but when you check the time just to make sure you realise you still have hours of sleep remaining :)

Great feeling alright, rates in my top 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 knotastic

than being on top of the world and skiff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 knotastic

:D;):p:):rolleyes::o:mad::(:eek::cool::confused::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

knotastic wrote: »
    than being on top of the world and skiff

Probabaly showing my age here but, what's skiff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Smelling a newly opened jar of coffee while scrathing my balls after getting a very high result in an exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

ROFL - It's past my bedtime - I read 'riding deep power' - OOPS!

Yeah, powder is AWESOME. Virgin slopes ftw....

Agreed, power riding virgins is awesome :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Waking up on a sunny Saturday morning, watching soccer am and then heading off to play a match.

Taking the motorbike for a spin on a sunny day on on open road surrounded by tree's..

The first sip of beer on a Friday after a long week of work..

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

Bacon

Advertisement