Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in laois area

Options
  • 16-11-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Into sea fishing,Just bought a few bits so will be heading out a few times,if anyones interested we could share the fuel costs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Into sea fishing,Just bought a few bits so will be heading out a few times,if anyones interested we could share the fuel costs.

what kind of sea fishing? Might be interested:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

beach or pier,Only just starting so won't be targeting certain fish just whatever bites

beach or pier,Only just starting so won't be targeting certain fish just whatever bites

count me in if ya like. Have a bit of sea fishing gear in the attic but mostly for mackeral. May invest in more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Dusty87 wrote: »
    count me in if ya like. Have a bit of sea fishing gear in the attic but mostly for mackeral. May invest in more.

Nice one will let you know when i going,what size rod you got is it any good for beach fishing?

Nice one will let you know when i going,what size rod you got is it any good for beach fishing?

Just have pike/spinning rods. Doubt they be any good for beach fishing. Fine for Pier and rocks. Have used them for mackeral, pollock and dogfish before. Thats the height of my sea fishing:).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

might also be interested.drop me a pm there with whatever info. .and if all comes to all iv a beachcaster rod for sale. .and boat reels :p

Advertisement