Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls between Meteor and eMobile free?.

Options
  • 16-11-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

Are calls between Meteor and eMobile free?.

You are the same network after all?. Looking at getting some people moved to both Meteor and eMobile (from the likes of Vodafone), the clincher is having free calls to each other.

(Meteor suits some eg. no data and eMobile suits others)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Are calls between Meteor and eMobile free?.

You are the same network after all?. Looking at getting some people moved to both Meteor and eMobile (from the likes of Vodafone), the clincher is having free calls to each other.

(Meteor suits some eg. no data and eMobile suits others)

Hi Leslie,

We wouldn't be the same network, but if you have free eMobile to eMobile calls Meteor would be included and vice versa (so if they have Meteor to Meteor Call and texts free, eMobile would be included.)

Hope this helps,

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1 assasing7c

So If I have free texts on meteor to meteor can i text emobile and if i have freetexts on emobile to emobile can i text metor for free

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

assasing7c wrote: »
    So If I have free texts on meteor to meteor can i text emobile and if i have freetexts on emobile to emobile can i text metor for free

Hi assassing7c,

Depending on what plans you opt into on eMobile certain plans do allow free calls and texts to Meteor customers.

You can find details of these plans here: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/prepay/

Grainne

Advertisement