Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

balls..forgot to leave my pc on to download..
    ah well can play FArcry 3 while it's download :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I have been v. busy for the last couple of months, with little time to play. I'll try and get on tonight though if the old crew are about.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'll try to get on tonight. Had some horrible games last night, hopefully Aftermath helps refresh things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Ill be on aswel

IGN: AthelianOG

Ok new maps added in.
    I mixed up the modes a bit as well.

So all 3 maps spread across Conquest large/small, Rush and TDM & Scavenger.
    Nice crowd on last nice..I can see these maps becoming very popular..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Is this server new maps only?
    New maps + anything bar scanenger and gunmaster and im there.

Dcully wrote: »
    Is this server new maps only?
    New maps + anything bar scanenger and gunmaster and im there.

New maps only.
    Scavenger is in there but only every 4-5 rounds as its the only way you can unlock the crossbow is win 3 games of scavenger..

So we have Conquest Large+ Small, Rush, TDM and Scavenger.
    I think it's 9 round of conquest, 3 rounds of rush, 3 rounds of TDM and 4 rounds of Scavenger (has an extra map).
    Not in that order obviously. Once everyone starts unlocking the xbow then we can start removing scavenger.

Might be a while as we're waiting on plaguemarine to win a round yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Blazer wrote: »
    Might be a while as we're waiting on plaguemarine to win a round yet :D

you mean i'm not the only one?!

Ah but Plague's had a massive fall from grace..once one of the most feared snipers on Craggy he's gotten old and taken to using a semi auto sks...

now he reminds me of this guy

Craggy + TS + Procon renewed for another 3 months.
    Thanks to all who donated. Much appreciated.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

Wed night gaming anyone ???????

should be on around 7.30 as I ain't got much else to do this evening.

i'll have to put my GF first tonight, last night before she goes home for christmas so gotta be the good boyfriend.

It does however mean i'm free to game all evening from tomorrow till next weekend really though!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Lads, I often see the odd post like above looking to see if anybody can join in a few rounds some evening. More likely than not they only end up with a few people. I know myself I can't usually get on until after 9, so the above wouldn't have suited.

How about this, we set up a one off date over the holidays to plan ahead for a night of mayhem? Sometime between Christmas and New Years? I know it sounds a bit mad giving a big heads up in advance, but maybe this way we'll get a big boardsie crowd on some evening for a good few rounds. What do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

delly wrote: »
    How about this, we set up a one off date over the holidays to plan ahead for a night of mayhem? Sometime between Christmas and New Years? I know it sounds a bit mad giving a big heads up in advance, but maybe this way we'll get a big boardsie crowd on some evening for a good few rounds. What do you think?
    How about Christmas day at, say, 1pm?

balls..I'll be at my parents :( no gaming pc out there at all

Blazer wrote: »
    balls..I'll be at my parents :( no gaming pc out there at all

get your priorities straight man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

oooooooooh bad time , I will just be putting the finishing touches to my Turkey.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm turkey,

was thinking the 27th , as it kinda a nothing day during the Christmas period.

Joeface wrote: »
    oooooooooh bad time , I will just be putting the finishing touches to my Turkey.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm turkey,

was thinking the 27th , as it kinda a nothing day during the Christmas period.

27th suits me too

27th suits me perfectly too :)

The 27th is looking like a runner then, great. I should be able to join, but prob not until 10 or so.

• Advertisement

we still all on for tonight?

Yep, I'm in. Should be between 9 and 10 depending on how hyper delly junior is. Damn selection boxes making her crazy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

ORDERED a gaming pc :D .. BRACE yourselves lads ... Rambos lil brother is coming to PC ... FINALLY !

delly wrote: »
    Yep, I'm in. Should be between 9 and 10 depending on how hyper delly junior is. Damn selection boxes making her crazy ;)

cool i'll be on from about 6 i think, gotta get some practice in after playing Far Cry 3 to much, had a quick game last night and got really frustrated when i couldn't run and slide for cover.

lol...
    I'll be on around 8pm myself.. eight till late :D

server restarted so nice and fresh for tonight..also a restart restores the original aftermath playlist for tonight..
    if anyone fancies some of the classic maps like Seine or Caspian etc we can add them into the mix tonight as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Ill be on later this evening prepare for a shanking :D

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Ill be on later this evening prepare for a shanking :D

hmmm tags :)

pretty quiet tonight but still so good laughs and games..
    It was mentioned we might have a medieval night with crossbows and knifes if anyone fancied it?
    Anyone that hasn't a crossbow yet we can run a few modes of scavenger so you can get them.

• Advertisement

Seems to be very quiet lately with very few members on.
    I've set up the server to run Caspian/Firestorm/Kharg with 3K tickets and fast vehicle spawn to try and get people into the server especially randomers..if we can get enough to keep it going then it shouldn't be a problem for members to jump in at any time and get a game...hopefully :)

Advertisement