Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for Industrial Site / Yard - South Dublin

Options
  • 16-11-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

Hey folks

Looking for some help finding an industrial site or yard in south dublin. I have searched the normals , daft, myhome and a lot of the agents but finding it hard. Preferably looking at Dun Laoghaire, Deansgrange, Blackrock and surrounding areas. Would consider sandyford but the lets are huge money as is the rates, so would need to be cheap as rates are huge up there. Also a big problem I am finding is that on the likes of Daft etc a good percentage of adds still up have been taken and they have not taken add down off site so not actually available at all.

It will be used for the storage of cars so must have space but not acres, I guess upto 15-20 cars is more than adequate, again preferably indoors with an office like most of the industrail units have but if its a yard so be it I can work around it. Willing to pay good a rate for the right place ( within reason ) of course. This will be mostly for storage and not retail so open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,790 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Have you talked to an estate agent?

It is worth checking the car space rental ads if you are basically looking for car storage spaces.

An industrial yard is not really a suitable place to store cars to my mind. Some might be suitable, but you'd be leaving yourself too open to vandalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

yeah agreed not looking for an industrial yard

industrial sites generally speaking have a warehouse/office attached thats what i am after. Either that or a general yard with security. I have spoken with estate agents, land owners, and anyone else i could think of, just hard to get the right price, or easy to get somewhere extremely overpriced for what it is.

Car rental spaces wouldnt really work no, i need space to be able to store equipment, washers etc.

Cheers though

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Straffan1979

Try here

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/parking/2675806

large secure yards and sheds available also- 20 minutes from m50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

what used to be the staff car park for Dunnes Cornelscourt was up for rent for a good while, and was temporarily let out several times.
    might be worth checking out what the current situation is next time you're in the area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement