If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pansonic Plasma Quote

Options
  • 16-11-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I pm'd John yesterday looking for a quote for a Panny 50" GT30 and Panny 50" G30. Is there any performance difference between the two apart from the obvious 3D capabilities of the GT30?

Thanks,

Branners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Hey,

Am hoping to order one of these in the next few days, a quote asap would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Branners

Anyone from Richersounds working at the moment??

I have bought elsewhere, so no need to quote!

I went for the 50" VT30 in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Can i ask where did u buy and how much did you pay?

Thanks

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Can i ask where did u buy and how much did you pay?
    Thanks

<Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@branners69,

Sorry that your query didn't get an answer more promptly.... I've snipped your reply above as it is out of line with the Charter for the forum.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Branners69.

We really do apologies that we did not get to your quote more sooner, things have been very very busy here over the last lot of weeks.

We do try our best to get to all boardies in good time :)

I'm sorry that in the end you purchased else where. If you do ever need anything else or even some advise please do get in touch. We can be contacted direct on 0044 333 900 0071

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.