Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Chicken Roll and Can of Coke or Bottle of Volvic €2.95

• 16-11-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Spar in Coolmine, Dublin have a permenent promotion of a hot chicken roll with 3 fillings of your choice and a can of coke, diet coke or Volic water for only €2.95

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭justin coughlan 1990

is this in the morning or all day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Great deal if you don't care where the chicken comes from.
    (Nationality rather than Ovum)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,587 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Cost cutters in bray fo it with a bag of crisps for 2.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

supervalu deansgrange have plain chicken roll with a can (currently coke, previously been 7up and club orange) and bag of crisps (currently king, previously been walkers)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

is this in the morning or all day ?

Its all day every day but It doesnt last very long normally they run out by 1 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Spar in Graigue Village in Carlow town have a similar deal for €2 but I think it's only with the bottle of water, not a can, still, very cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sara3071

Hi everyone...i noticed The coolmine spar (beside malloys on clonsilla road) has two deli deals at the moment -

Hot Chicken Roll/wrap/bap/sambo with can of coke/diet coke/coke zero or ballygowan/volvic with 3 salad fillings for €2.95. Good value,when you buy a chicken fillet anywhere for about €3 on its own. They run out about 230pm,as the deli is closed at 3pm. There is always chicken up to 2pm. I know cause i go there for my lunch every day!

4 small sausage rolls for just €1

Both deals seem to be on permament display.

Also, they have 6 different products on their cake stand for only €1...blueberry muffins,chocolate muffins,cookies,and 3 types of iced donuts.

Delicious - the donuts are gorgeous,my favourite being the chocolate and hazelnut one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

sara3071 wrote: »
    Hi everyone...i noticed The coolmine spar (beside malloys on clonsilla road) has two deli deals at the moment -

Hot Chicken Roll/wrap/bap/sambo with can of coke/diet coke/coke zero or ballygowan/volvic with 3 salad fillings for €2.95. Good value,when you buy a chicken fillet anywhere for about €3 on its own. They run out about 230pm,as the deli is closed at 3pm. There is always chicken up to 2pm. I know cause i go there for my lunch every day!

4 small sausage rolls for just €1

Both deals seem to be on permament display.

Also, they have 6 different products on their cake stand for only €1...blueberry muffins,chocolate muffins,cookies,and 3 types of iced donuts.

Delicious - the donuts are gorgeous,my favourite being the chocolate and hazelnut one.

Nice first post! :rolleyes: If.... you wanna die of heart failure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Centra at the bottom of Georges street do €1.99 rolls and €1 cans too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sara3071

Sounds great 1.99.....what kind of stuff are you allowed in the rolls there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,474 ✭✭✭✭cson

carbsy wrote: »
    Nice first post! :rolleyes: If.... you wanna die of heart failure!

Why bother? Why?

Go on ahead and medically explain how one sausage roll will cause heart failure. Medical journal references too s'il vous plait.

cson wrote: »
    Why bother? Why?

Go on ahead and medically explain how one sausage roll will cause heart failure. Medical journal references too s'il vous plait.

Where was there just one sausage mentioned? It was 4 and...

".blueberry muffins,chocolate muffins,cookies,and 3 types of iced donuts.

Delicious - the donuts are gorgeous,my favourite being the chocolate and hazelnut one."

Not to mention the amount of cals in the wrap / bap / sambo etc and the grease in the chicken... I could go on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,474 ✭✭✭✭cson

carbsy wrote: »
    Where was there just one sausage mentioned? It was 4 and...

".blueberry muffins,chocolate muffins,cookies,and 3 types of iced donuts.

Delicious - the donuts are gorgeous,my favourite being the chocolate and hazelnut one."

Not to mention the amount of cals in the wrap / bap / sambo etc and the grease in the chicken... I could go on?

Or you could just ignore it and leave the rest of us in sugary carb heaven.

FYI; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pontificate

cson wrote: »
    Or you could just ignore it and leave the rest of us in sugary carb heaven.

FYI; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pontificate

My post wasn't a post against the thread but the poster her(him)self, that I quoted.She(he) registered just to post.. screamed of a shill!

Advertisement