Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Horse Inn

Options
  • 16-11-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

Does anyone know if the White Horse Inn beside Tara St is still in action with the "raves" they use to have or does anyone know of anywhere that’s open at 4am and onwards so we can continue our night!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Nikbik wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if the White Horse Inn beside Tara St is still in action with the "raves" they use to have or does anyone know of anywhere that’s open at 4am and onwards so we can continue our night!

Thanks

The only places I know of that would be open at 4am would be a couple of Indian restaurants around Temple Bar that open until around 5.30am and serve wine and beer. I have been there a few times.

Then you would have to walk around until the early houses open at 7am. Not sure if the White House does DJ's at 7am on Sat anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭pallepille

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Hi,

Thanks

No is the short answer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Hi,

Thanks

There are places but not that many of them days and nobody should really be posting on the internet about them. Gardaí have clamped down heavily on them recently. Last two I was at were shut down, and the garda really left their mark on the last one, making sure it won't get back up and running any time soon :(

Advertisement