Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any website to check on phone number?

Options
  • 16-11-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

I have a missed call, and rather than call it back and if it's who I think I don't wanna talk to them! is there anywhere online where I check who it's from? It's an Irish number.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can ring into the voicemail and see can you hear the recording, just put a 5 after the prefix for example 087"5"1234567.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cheers, it's a landline number not a mobile, will that still work?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

just google the no a lot of the time they are listed on the golden pages online

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tried that no but no dice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

call from your mobile and put #31# before the number when calling. this will hide your number from them. if its a business theyll answer with a business name prob and if its a friend youll hear their voice. then you can hang up and go back to hiding :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement