Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Canin suppliers

• 16-11-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Does anyone know of a vet that supplies Royal Canin dog food? All the pet shops close too early for me, and I wanted to grab a bag after work - so I think my best bet is through a Vet. I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin.

Thanks
    Ruth

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

The Maxi Zoo's are open late some evenings and so is the Pet Stop in Blanchardstown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭deandean

Dennis Shannon
    Bull Wall Vet Surgery
    24 Conquer Hill Rd, Clontarf

Stocks all the Royal Canin range.

Opens late

Bloody good vet too, the best I've been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RuthieC

Brilliant... thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

Not sure of your location so this might be a totally useless suggestion - but Kinsealy Petstore (between Clarehall and Malahide) stays open fairly late (really late on thursdays) so that could be an option.

Also - maybe you have friends/family/someone who could pick up a bag for you? Someone who's retired, not working, works half days, etc etc etc?

I used to have to do that with certain things as well (banking mainly!) So it could be an option to show them the bag of what you use and hand over the cash and they could pick it up for you while they are out and about on their daily routine?

Just some suggestions. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

deandean wrote: »
    Dennis Shannon
    Bull Wall Vet Surgery
    24 Conquer Hill Rd, Clontarf

Stocks all the Royal Canin range.

Opens late

Bloody good vet too, the best I've been to.

agree with the above great vet and really nice person to deal with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Pet shop in Blanchardstown are open till 9 and on Sat and Sun till 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

RuthieC wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Does anyone know of a vet that supplies Royal Canin dog food? All the pet shops close too early for me, and I wanted to grab a bag after work - so I think my best bet is through a Vet. I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin.

Thanks
    Ruth
    Hi I don't drive so I find zooplus.ie brilliant for Royal Canin for my cats. They also seem to do a lot of stuff for dogs and other animals and they deliver through An Post. Makes life easier for me. Though it can take about a week or so to arrive. It might be worth a look. Hope this helps.

Advertisement