Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor text

Options
  • 16-11-2011 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all just got a text from meteor saying my bill for november will be posted out to me in next few days , but the thing is i dont have a bill pay phone and have not had one for about 2 years as i am a pay per go customer can anyone explain this to me???

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

musgravedk wrote: »
    Hi all just got a text from meteor saying my bill for november will be posted out to me in next few days , but the thing is i dont have a bill pay phone and have not had one for about 2 years as i am a pay per go customer can anyone explain this to me???

Hi musgravedk,

Wouldn't be able to advise here as this is an eircom/eMobile forum though if you go to the contact us part of the Meteor website they should be able to help you out.

-Steve

Advertisement