Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2012 League question

Options
  • 16-11-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I started a league (premier league) and i am in the Europa Cup automatically (I am Liverpool by the way)....say I come in the top four of the by the end of the first season, will the league start again with me in the Champions League and continue on infinitely or is it just a once off league??

Also, can you do a master league with the proper team members or is it always the unknown team players that you start out with??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hairynipple

You will qualify for the champions league. As far as i know the league goes on indefinitely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hairynipple

you have to unlock this format for real players in the master league. You can do so by taking training challenges or winning tournaments. think you need about 180 points not sure though. pain in the ar*e if you ask me

Advertisement