Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch tomorrow from Galway:

Options
  • 16-11-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Im surfing in the morning. Leaving Galway at 6am back & in Galway for 11am.
    Ive loads of room if anyone fancies it. Diesel contribution would be welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Radiosurfer

Well? How was it? Get back on time?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

I would say that it was windy as **** down there yesterday , mind you tomorrow is looking good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

Ye lads do know lahinch has a camera, right?

http://www.lahinchsurfshop.com/

I'm halfway across the planet most times and even I know it was 'windy as' ....:D

Mon & Tues looked nice for the longboard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Radiosurfer

I know it was windy cause I live out here. I was just wondering if he got there and back in time and whether the surfing was worth the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

Yeah went down on my own. Surfed Cregg. Got there for first light. One other guy in ahead of me. Got two nice ones. Took a lot more than that on my head though. Really filled up after 8am (12 lads in there as I was getting out) Wind really picked up mid morning as I was getting out so defo got the best of it. Back in Galway by 11.30am. Worth the trip! :)

Edit: Heading to Clare in a few hours (7am tomorrow) for a windy surf if anyone needs a lift...

• Advertisement
Advertisement