Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 3 bus

Options
  • 16-11-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

what route and stops on way does bus number 3 take can anyone help me?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=248

It tends to stop at bus-stops. These are marked by a red pole with a semi-orb sign on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭liam12989

that doesnt really answer my question. I am wondering which bus stops it stops at in ballybrit.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

liam12989 wrote: »
    that doesnt really answer my question. I am wondering which bus stops it stops at in ballybrit.

ballybrit - stops are by windsor motors and terminus is at the clayton

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

liam12989 wrote: »

All of them, except the orphaned on on Monivea Rd on the way back in to town (another leftover from days gone by, see the Dominic St thread).

You might find the Ballybrit neighbourhood map is useful. There are more stops up Monivea Rd too, and the last out is right outside the Clayton.

Advertisement