Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 16-11-2011 6:18pm

Hello folks,
    Ok, after my five year love affair with Oblivion, I've started cheating on it with Skyrim.

Liking it so far, but now that I have an eighteen month old son and a four week old daughter I'm finding it slightly harder to get time to play it.

In that respect, I'm still finding my feet with the differences it has to Oblivion (perks, etc).

I get the overwhelming feeling that I'm playing Fallout (not complainging, I LOVE Fallout!) when I'm using the menu system.

One thing I can't find, and I'm assuming that it was left out of the game altogether, is the avatar picture that was in the Oblivion journal - where it would display armour / weapons you were wearing, etc. Is it in fact gone, or can someone point me in the direction of how to find it please??

Cheers,
    Druss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Yup, its gone.

At first I was disappointed but the 3rd person view is really details, click the right thumb stick and move it around to view your armor on your avatar.

Dean_Mc wrote: »
    Yup, its gone.

At first I was disappointed but the 3rd person view is really details, click the right thumb stick and move it around to view your armor on your avatar.

A shame, though I was fairly certain that was the case. Thanks for the quick reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

A shame, though I was fairly certain that was the case. Thanks for the quick reply!

tragic its been removed.. used to really love that!

Advertisement