Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spooning

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I simply don't have forking equipment. I can be forked, but I cannot be the fork!
    You so can! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Sykk wrote: »
    So do you and your OH spoon? Or if you're forever alone did you do it in a previous relationship?

I want to know if my OH is the only one who insists on being the small spoon? Do all women do this?

I want to be the small spoon sometimes.. :(

Are you a gay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

ManOnFire wrote: »
    insisting on the small spoon position might be his way of covering up the morning surprise.......;)

Probably... he likes his sleep. Fed up of me in the mornings I guess :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

ihsb wrote: »
    ManOnFire wrote: »
    insisting on the small spoon position might be his way of covering up the morning surprise.......;)

Probably... he likes his sleep. Fed up of me in the mornings I guess :(

Maybe he wants you to rub his belly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i like it when a woman rubs my belly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Boscoirl wrote: »
    Don't mind spooning, hate falling asleep doing it, woke up the other night in a ball of sweat, wasn't 100% sure I didn't piss myself, had to push her to the other side of the bed, then I had to lie outside the covers too cool down. Woke up at6am shivering, later she is talking bout the great nights sleep she got :mad:

But the whole purpose of spooning is to fall asleep ... comfiest night sleep ever!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Last night my girlfriend pointed out that being the big spoon gives unlimited access to boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Spooning your best mate after a particularly hard night of drinking that's left you both desolate and fear riddled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Spooning your best mate after a particularly hard night of drinking that's left you both desolate and fear riddled.

... ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

... ghey
    oh come on! we've all done it :-|

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Only girls are allowed do this as its hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Always!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I wanna spoon :(

It's much more comfy to have her cuddled in lying on my chest than spooning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I remember when people could just shag and then gtfo each other. Now you need the contents of the cutlery drawer for post-coital entertainment. Do you people not just sleep?

Now you need the contents of the cutlery drawer for post-coital entertainment.
    the blender can come in handy!

smash wrote: »
    the blender can come in handy!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    To whip up an omelette from spent body fluids?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

I like being the big spoon sometimes!

It can be awkward because i am quite short!

You are not the big spoon. You are his backpack!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    To whip up an omelette from spent body fluids?

Cheese omelettes all round so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

That's how I had sex with a straight friend ... we are not friends anymore

Cheese omelettes all round so.

I'll pass, thanks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

rain on wrote: »
    Spooning is the best. I'm a small lady and I've been the big spoon plenty of times, it's really more of a backpack effect than a true spooning effect though.

Along these lines?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

kowloon wrote: »

Now any time someone mentions the smaller partner being the big spoon, I won't be able to think of anything other than that!

I'll pass, thanks :D

prefer cheese strings??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

edit: grrr double post error

instead of editing them all the time, to say double post grrr, why not just delete them

• Advertisement

instead of editing them all the time, to say double post grrr, why not just delete them

delete what post? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

How so Joe wrote: »
    Now any time someone mentions the smaller partner being the big spoon, I won't be able to think of anything other than that!

Try thinking of this instead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pif, too easy!

Advertisement