If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-1912 vs Pioneer VSX-921

Options
  • 16-11-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I would really appreciate your expert opinion on:

Denon AVR-1912 vs Pioneer VSX-921.

If you could also let me know your best offers on these two at the moment I would really appreciate.

Best regards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Let's start with the pricing.

The best prices that I can do on the AVR1912 is £349.95.

The Pioneer would be £379.95.

I personally would go for the Pioneer as a home cinema amplifier as it won the Eisa award for home cinema receiver of the year for 2011 and it's a seriously good piece of kit.

The Denon would have a slightly better stereo sound, but the Pioneer does have it on the A/V performance.

The Pioneer can also be made wireless with a dongle whereas the Denon does require an ethernet connection for the airplay and networking features.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, drop us a line.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

Hi there.

Let's start with the pricing.

The best prices that I can do on the AVR1912 is £349.95.

The Pioneer would be £379.95.

Dave

Hi Dave,
    based on your price beat, could you please let me know if you will match this price with free delivery (slightly below £349 as per the today's exchange rate):
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004TRY3XA/

Please let me know as soon as you can!

Best regards,
    decus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

HI Decus.

The product on the German Amazon could not be matched by ourselves as we stock UK products only. Although not stated our price match usually only applies to UK websites or stores.

The best on the VSX921 I could offer would be £379.95 delivered

HI Decus.

The product on the German Amazon could not be matched by ourselves as we stock UK products only. Although not stated our price match usually only applies to UK websites or stores.

The best on the VSX921 I could offer would be £379.95 delivered

Hi Dave,

Thanks for comming back to me, really appreciated!

Was not aware of UK website/stores restriction.

Best regards,
    decus

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

decus wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for comming back to me, really appreciated!

Was not aware of UK website/stores restriction.

Best regards,
    decus

Dec,

Thanks a million for being so understanding - to be fair the price beat on the website does say UK only http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

...and of course we include Ireland in the price beat - however what the heck - lets at least match that price for you and we will do it at €418 - if you are interested delivery would be an additional £12.99 / €15.99..

We have them in stock and ready to ship - as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way ( or of course if you would like to order one..:D)

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Dec,

Thanks a million for being so understanding - to be fair the price beat on the website does say UK only http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

...and of course we include Ireland in the price beat - however what the heck - lets at least match that price for you and we will do it at €418 - if you are interested delivery would be an additional £12.99 / €15.99..

We have them in stock and ready to ship - as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way ( or of course if you would like to order one..:D)

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

sorry about price beat, I've missed UK only part.

To be honest you were literally 10 minutes late with above email, I've ordered amp 10 minutes before you sent me above reply.

Really sorry about that, as I would like to give business to you guys, but very soon I will be in market for some other stuff and I'm sure you will get that business ;)

Best regards,
    decus

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.