Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy REAL Dualshock 3 Controller?

• 16-11-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for buy a REAL Sony Dualshock controller.

Anybody know where the best deal is to be had?

New or Used.

Cheapest I have found is Amazon at €42.97 for a new one.

I got burnt recently on Fleabay and I'm still working on getting a refund. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Only €32 here

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=486_488&products_id=14016

I bought from them before because they got DS3s before they were even released in the EU. Quick delivery and I didn't have to pay tax on it thankfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Comes in at €37.51 with that site. Added extra charges because of its weight.

Beer Baron wrote: »

Still, a fiver better in your pocket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Beer Baron wrote: »

Still, a fiver better in your pocket.

True but worse off if customs catch it. Price plus customs risk(caught before) too close to product within EU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Planetaxel have them for €38 incl. shipping, handling, customs. They pay customs for you so you won't get caught.

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/711719990055?upd=1

• Advertisement

Customs duty is only on goods over €42 so it's safe anyway. Nothing I ever imported from outside the EU that was small ever got hit by customs even over that value. But all the bigger items did, suitcase sized objects worth a few hundred because of UPS etc. have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Customs duty is only on goods over €42 so it's safe anyway. Nothing I ever imported from outside the EU that was small ever got hit by customs even over that value. But all the bigger items did, suitcase sized objects worth a few hundred because of UPS etc. have to.

That is all wrong.. You can order up to €22 before having to pay tax and I have ordered small items that I have been caught out for (laser pointers)

Limericks wrote: »
    That is all wrong.. You can order up to €22 before having to pay tax and I have ordered small items that I have been caught out for (laser pointers)

Well it must have changed recently then. It was €42 last I recall. The cheapest item that ever got stopped on me was about €80 worth of airsoft stuff.

Items that look dodge will get stopped and inspected regardless, lasers and stuff like airsoft replica accessories. I'd say they were checking the power of the laser and then saw the value.

Advertisement