Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop Notification Emails

Options
  • 16-11-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Just wondering if I can stop the email notification I receive for any new posts made in a thread in which I've contributed (the Skyrim thread in the games forum). I thought I had it sorted, but still getting mails. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Go to your User CP and you can change them there, as well as any further thread subcriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

My 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' is set to 'No notification email'. Is this correct? If so, I'm still receiving emails for threads I'm subscribed to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You may have manual subscriptions though. Check here to see:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Spot on, thanks Spear! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement