Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent financial advisor

• 16-11-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend an independent financial advisor in Waterford City or surrounding areas?

How much does this generally cost? :rolleyes:

Thanks
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ammobear

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Did you try MABS? I'm sure are they what your looking for but I have heard allot of good things about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ammobear

Thanks for that but they only advise on budgeting and I need info / helpin what to do regarding moving money outside euro zone and investing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

John o byrne hooper Dolan adelphi quay along by the river is the office

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

If you are looking for proper independent advice go to someone who works on a fee basis. This way only your agenda get served and you are not sold products that pay the highest commission to the 'advisor' / salesperson. Insist on a proper factfind so adviser knows your full circumstances and if a detailed risk analysis questionnaire is not offered to you without you prompting walk away. Good bit more on this in the investments forumn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Kieran Finan Finan Financial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Ammobear wrote: »
    Thanks for that but they only advise on budgeting and I need info / helpin what to do regarding moving money outside euro zone and investing

Gafa tape and shaving your chest also works.

Advertisement