Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach Terenure - Airport (how long )

Options
  • 16-11-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Would anyone be able to tell me how long the aircoach takes to get from Terenure to the airport.
    I looked on their website but it doesnt mention anything about how long it takes.
    Its a very early morning service I'm looking at and according to the timetable, there are only 3 stops between Terenure and the airport
    Would I be correct in saying that?
    Any idea how long it takes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

takes about 20mins from templeogue village in the early hours of the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭markpb

Tiesto wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to tell me how long the aircoach takes to get from Terenure to the airport.

It takes almost exactly what it says on the timetable. It might arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than the timetable says for very early morning departures but not much more than that. I got the 4.30 a few times and got to T2 around 5.15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

I got it for an early flight a while back and thought it was great.

It goes from Rathfarnham-Terenure-Templeogue and then it's M50/M1 all the way to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lola1

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Daughter was waiting at Spawell for the Aircoach to the airport this afternoon when a taxi stopped and the driver told her that the Aircoach had broken down. She took a bus to The Square to get the Flybus and as she arrived she saw the Flybus leaving so she had to get a taxi all the way to the airport. When I called Aircoach they told me the bus had not broken down. In fact it was a scam by the taxi drivers - it seems they do this all the time because they're hoping to get a fare to the airport. Be warned!

• Advertisement
Advertisement