Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds Veterinary

Options
  • 16-11-2011 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

All,

Could anyone give me any contact details for UCD Veterinary grinds please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Hi Callisto.

What sort of grinds? What year are you in right now?

I would recommend getting grinds from no more than students one year above you. For one thing, they might still have last year's MCQs.

I'm a qualified Vet but I wouldn't dream of giving grinds in, say, anatomy because (1) I don't remember most of it and (2) Even where I do know the subject, I don't know what the examiners are after.

So be careful getting grinds from, say,a final year or a 4th year if you're pre-clinical. Post a notice on the [year above you] notice board asking for grinds from students who did well in last year's [subject] exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Aru

What year are you in and what subject is the issue?

A notice in the vet building on the year above you's board might be the best idea.Depending on the subject some of the lecturers are approachable and might be able to give you a few pointers talk through your issues if you meet them in their offices...
    P.s if its a j irwin biochem subject....compensation is a great thing :P

Advertisement